Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for "Yeah, I got nothing."

As the A to Z Challenge starts to come to a close, I am running out of ideas, at least anything that can be moved into a Y or Z.

We just returned from our fifth show this week and my brain is shot. With kids suffering from pollen allergies and food intolerance tummy aches, I am simply weary of try to come up with a topic, so... Y is for Yeah, I got nothing.

The challenge was a good experience and I found out I really can write regularly if I simply sit down to do it. Not that I have to at the moment, but I am far more confident now that I can if the opportunity ever presents itself to get rolling on a formal blog or book.

Maybe tomorrow a "Z" topic will come to me, but tonight, I'm letting myself off the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment